- Pediatric Dentistry Residency – Riley Children’s Hospital – Indianapolis, IN
- DDS – Indiana University School of Dentistry – Indianapolis, IN
- Undergraduate Studies – Furman University – Greenville, SC
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry • American Association for Women in Dentistry
- Indiana Dental Association
- Recipient of the 2021 Indiana University Award for Innovation in Oral Care Research
Dr. Ryan was drawn to pediatric dentistry by the perfect combination of science and art. She also loves making others smile! Her favorite part about working with children is watching them grow up and seeing their confidence grow with every appointment. Dr. Ryan’s favorite food is mac and cheese and if she could have any superpower it would be the ability to fly! In her free time, Dr. Ryan enjoys hiking, competing in triathlons, and watching survivor with her family. Dr. Ryan also is a dedicated volunteer for Team Smile and Give Kids a Smile, who provides oral healthcare to underprivileged children.